About Me

My photo
I started this blog to chronicle our first year of marriage. And I am terrible at keeping up with it! I am determined to keep at it even if it is months behind because I KNOW I will love looking back at it in the years to come. 2012 has been a busy year with lots of changes and still will be for the next 4 months! and "I don't wanna miss a thang!"
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

On New Year's Eve we went to dinner at Maggiano's with Ryan's family. Afterward we planned to head down to The Landing to ring in the new year and watch some fireworks. Unfortunately....The Landing didn't end up being the classiest of places. Fortunately for us, we have some awesome friends that live close by! We called them up and they invited us over to hang out and watch the ball drop and say cheers to the new year! So thankful for great friends!




 Down at The Landing


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment