About Me

My photo
I started this blog to chronicle our first year of marriage. And I am terrible at keeping up with it! I am determined to keep at it even if it is months behind because I KNOW I will love looking back at it in the years to come. 2012 has been a busy year with lots of changes and still will be for the next 4 months! and "I don't wanna miss a thang!"
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Ryan turns 24!

        Ryan's birthday was on a Monday this year, so naturally we celebrated it Saturday, Sunday, & Monday!
On Saturday we went to the Jacksonville Giants basketball game at the Veterans Memorial Arena. We had never been to a game before, but we wanted to do something fun and different!


Here is Ryan with the Giant's mascot, Mr. Biggs!


(Please note the guy in the background picking his nose!)


        On Sunday we celebrated with his family. We went to La Nop for lunch after church and then went back to his parents house for cake, ice cream, and some football watching! I was so excited to make Ryan's cake for his birthday! I had never made a cake before (only cupcakes) so I kept it pretty simple....3 layers of funfetti cake & icing, and some cute decor on top! :)







        Finally on Ryan's REAL birthday we went to a Japanese Steakhouse Restaurant because you can your meal for free on your actual birthday! It was yummmmy! Afterward we went to see Sherlock Holmes; Ryan is  a big movie fan & he couldn't wait to see it!



We had a great time celebrating my sweet sweet hubby!
Here's to many more years!


No comments:

Post a Comment